Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Artamon
- Networking programs to collaborate with other passionate ECT's around Australia!
- Competitive Salary package with benefits
- Stepping stone to a higher management
This large purpose-built centre, located in the heart of Artarmon have an abundance of space and high quality resources to ensure you will be able to plan and implement amazing learning environments for the children in your care.
The aim at this centre is to think outside the box utilising new technologies and new researched extra-curricular activities to really focus and draw the children's interest to the surface. The centre is open from 6.30am-6.30pm.
- Monday to Friday
- Implement a play-based curriculum.
- Ensure the room is successfully run.
- Maintain positive relationships with the children.
- Bachelor degree in Early Education
- NESA Accreditation
- Paid NSW WWCC
Why Work Here?
- Reputable privately owned company
- Recognition of your achievements
- Collaborative environment, giving you the opportunity to implement new ideas
- Opportunity to step into the senior management team
APPLY NOW if you would like to chat about the role in detail! Or contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information .