Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Mosman
- Work alongside an experience team.
- Career growth and progression.
- Stunning indoor and outdoor learning environments.
This custom-designed centre in Mosman is bright and spacious with lots of natural light and stunningly designed indoor and outdoor learning environments. This centre has everything an educator could possibly need to create the best activities to inspire the little ones. It welcomes around 90 children per day.
This is a permanent full-time role, 5 days per week,38hrs per week. You will work in the toddler's space.
Teachers from a Room Leader or Assistant background are invited to apply for this role. Experience working in a Long Day Care setting and a proven ability to develop and implement high-quality educational programs for the children is prefered.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Competitive wages
- High level of support
- Professional development, education and training
- Clear career progression opportunities,
- Fantastic team environment
- Team building events
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
This organisation is also looking for Cert IIIs, Diplomas, ECTs and Directors in other locations... Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!