Educator | Early Childhood Education | Alexandria
- Permanent position - 37.5 hours per week
- Work in the nursery space (20 children and 6 educators).
- Small centre - 40 place!
This lovely centre is a Not-For-Profit centre located in Alexandria. They hold Exceeding ratings on the National Quality Standards and are very well-resourced for everything you will need to create the highest quality programs for the children. It is a small centre with approximately 40 children ages 0 - 5 years.
It has a community feel and is a warm, safe and encouraging environment for the little ones to play and learn. It is a vibrant, positive and supportive place to work!
There is on-site parking and the centre is also very close to St Peter's train station.
The role is for a Diploma Educator who is looking to make their next move in their career.
- Nursery Room
- Educator position
- 6 educators provide early learning for 20 children.
- Diploma of Early Childhood (or actively studying towards this qualification)
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Unique position which offers mentoring and guidance
- Above Award wages
- Paid overtime and staff meetings
- Lunches provided for staff
- On-site parking or close to public transport - 10 min walk from the train station.
- Not-for-profit centre
- Positive and supportive team environment
To apply :
Click APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them