Casual Childcare Educator | Forrest
- Choose the days you want to work
- Up to 5 days a week starting immediately
- WHV and Student Visa Holders welcome
Relief educators at Expect A Star visit different centres around their local area, helping them out when they are needing at extra staff member. Each day they spend time working alongside permanent staff at the centre to build relationships, supervise and care for children aged 0-5years.
You can choose the days you work and the areas you would like to travel to. Lots of the centres will call us for emergency shifts, so be prepared for early morning calls and being booked on the day!
We are happy to support those who have a genuine intent to study in the Early Childhood Industry and have experience working with children to gain paid experience.
We are currently looking for people who can travel around Canberra and the surrounding suburbs.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Or studying towards)
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Check Card (Or willing to obtain)
- Willing to travel to all suburbs in Canberra, either by car or public transport
- Experience Babysitting/nannying and have a genuine intent to study
- Available minimum 2 days and can be available on short notice
- NSW WWCC is desirable
What we can reward you with:
- Above award hour rates; paid weekly
- Friendly experienced and supportive staff
- Flexible work hours to fit around your schedule
- Free professional development and training events
Have a look at our Facebook page to find out about our next Training and Development Event https://www.facebook.com/events/722273544896225/
© Copyright Expect A Star 2019