Educator | Diploma | Bilgola
This centre in Bilgola is an incredibly warm and inviting place to work. It caters for 40 children between the ages of 2 years to 6 years - this centre is ideal if you like to create strong partnerships with families and be part of a homely like environment. There is no hierarchy and everyone is involved in the programming circle. You will enjoy working by the beach!
This is a permanent full-time Educator position working on rotating shifts - 8.30 am - 5:00 pm - Monday to Friday.
This is the ideal role for a passionate Educator who loves working with the toddlers/preschoolers!
- Supervise and engage with the children in your care.
- Work with staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day running of the routine.
- Contribute to the development and evaluation of the programme.
- Develop high-quality activities.
- Be supported by the Educational Leader of the centre.
The centre can wait for your notice to be completed but an immediate start is also possible.
- A Diploma (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Competitive wages - above award.
- Experienced director - high level of support.
- Long-serving team - warm and welcoming environment.
- Collaborative team - everyone shares the load!
- Work/life balance - flexible annual leave, adjustments of the roster...
- Easy to get to - lots of street parking.
How to apply?
OR - Contact Alex for a confidential discussion call on 1300 669 653 or email Alexia@expectastar.com.au .
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au