Educator | Diploma | St Leonards
- Exceeding Centre (NQS)
- Above Award Pay and Excellent Working Conditions!
This large centre is a Not-For-Profit centre located near St Leonards station. It welcomes less than 100 children per day aged 6 months to 6 years of age.
They hold Exceeding ratings on the National Quality Standards and are very well-resourced for everything you will need to create the highest quality programs for the children.
You would work on a roster - 7:30am - 6:00pm, 52 weeks per year (except for public holidays).
The role is for a Diploma qualified Educator who is looking to make their next move in their career.
Essentially the role is for an experienced Educator who loves working with the little ones (nursery).
- Contribute to and assist in the development and/or evaluation of the programme
- Supervise and engage in the activities of a group of children during the day
- Assist in the recording of children's development
- Communicate with parents and team members
- Diploma of Early Childhood
- Current WWCC,
- Full working rights
- Above Award wages
- Paid overtime and staff meetings
- Not-for-profit centre
- Positive and supportive team environment
- Near station / parking on site
To apply :
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW!
OR send your resume to email@example.com.