Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Lane Cove
- Work with Preschool-aged children.
- Assistant role with future opportunity to step up as a Room Leader.
- Parking on site!
This Long Day Care centre in Lane Cove is medium-sized and has a cosy feel. It is located in the Lane Cove Business Park, close to shops, schools and cafes. It belongs to a larger organisation.
It welcomes less than 70 children per day. The centre is composed of 4 airy rooms. You will have access to a lot of resources to plan your activities and large outdoor areas. These play spaces feature a sandpit, climbing fort, bike track and water play area, so children can enhance their gross motor skills and enjoy the benefits of playtime daily.
You will be assisting the Room Leader which means you will :
- Complete daily observations;
- Maintain the children's routines;
- Participate to the educational program;
- Engage and supervise the children of your room (preschool);
- Liaise with parents;
- Work Full time hours - 38 hours per week.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Plenty of shops and cafes around the centre!
- Light-filled learning areas which offer natural resources
- Opportunity to grow
- Professional Development
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with the Seek button!
Alternatively, you can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!