Room Leader | Early Childhood Education | North Sydney
- Room Leader - Monday - Friday - 38 hours per week!
- Beautiful NFP centre rated as exceeeding
- Close to North Sydney station / Greenwood - Go shopping on your lunch break!
This stunning centre is located just walking distance from North Sydney train station, it is surrounded by lovely cafe's and eateries and a shopping centre nearby. The centre itself boasts amazing resources, enthusiastic educators and supportive management. The service caters for 89 children, aged 0 - 5 years of age.
This not-for-profit organisation is one of the largest early learning providers in Australia. It is committed to providing stimulating, exciting and interactive learning environments for the children. It is a welcoming and fun place for the little ones to learn and for the adults to work!
This is a permanent position (5 days per week - 38 hours per week). This position is available for an immediate start.
As the Preschool Room Leader, you will be responsible for planning and implementing a high-quality, stimulating and fun educational program for the little learners in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff.
- Diploma in Early Childhood,
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous Room Leader experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work for a premium organisation committed to high-quality care
- Career progression opportunities and paid professional development.
- Top quality resources and staff facilities
- Close to public transport
- Competitive wages
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to firstname.lastname@example.org- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!