ECT | Nursery Room | Kirrawee
About the Centre
A beautiful 80 place centre with natural surrounds and a home away from home feeling. This service boasts large open spaces, low staff turnover and a supportive director who actively encourages professional development and training.
- Assistant Early Childhood Teacher
- 0-2 Age Group
- Does not require previous experience but experienced candidates are welcome to apply
- 38 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Working with children with additional needs
- Completed Bachelor in Early Education or an ACECQA recognised equivalent
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW WWCC
Why Work Here?
- A unique and rewarding early education provider
- Opportunity for new graduates to start a positive career in Early Education
- Access to experienced mentors and a welcoming team
- Excellent starting salary
If this role interests you, Apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Alex at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available.