Centre Director | Early Childhood Education | Austral
Centre Director / ECT
Be part of an inclusive and homely centre.
Be supported by an experienced 2IC.
Run a 60 place service.
Situated in Austral, this purpose-built centre is conveniently located near local schools and shops. It welcomes around 60 children per day. The centre has two indoor rooms, large and spacious. It operates from 7:00am to 5:30pm.
As a Centre Director you will :
- Work on a Permanent Full-Time basis - 38 hours per week;
- Manage the day to day operations of the Centre;
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff;
- Manage rosters;
- Ensure the Centre is compliant with all state legislation and National Quality Standards;
- Be responsible for the overall management of the centre;
- Lead a team in day to day operations;
- Mainly work off the floor.
- Early Childhood Teacher qualified (Bachelor or Masters or qualifications ACECQA approved)
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Centre Director experience
- Speaking Arabic would be highly regarded
Role Benefits :
- Conveniently located near Leppington Railway Station;
- Highly competitive pay rate;
- Supportive 2IC;
- Inclusive organisation;
If this sounds like you, click on apply now!
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au