Certificate III or Diploma | Early Childhood | Lane Cove
- The centre caters for 60 children - 0-5 years of age.
- Not for profit.
- Central location in Lane Cove
This not for profit Long Day Care Centre in Lane Cove is seeking an experienced Educator to join their wonderful team. It is ideally located, surrounded by a vibrant local community made up of shops, restaurants and an abundance of gum trees. It welcomes around 60 children per day in two spacious classroom. There is both inside and out, offering an abundance of learning tools across two well-shaded yards.
This is a Full-Time Permanent role working 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) - 38 hours per week.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will be supporting the Room Leader in all aspects of providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children. Ideally, you will have an interest and a love of working with children of all ages as this is a team who help each other and who want the centre to continue to be loved by the children and families.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Education (or ACECQA Approved equivalent)
- Working With Children Check
- Full Working rights
- Generous employee benefits including highly competitive salaries
- High level of support from your Director and Organisation
- Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation
- Fantastic team environment and regular social events
- 20 min bus ride from Wynyard.
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!