Educator or ECT | Early Childhood | Naremburn
- 4 x 10 hour days - Monday or Friday off
- Space of your choice.
- 20 min. bus drive from Wynyard!
This Long Day Care centre in Narmeburn is small and cosy, it is located in a residential area, close to shops, schools and cafes.
It welcomes less than 40 children per day. The centre is composed of 3 airy rooms - 10 children in Nursery, 10 in the Toddlers space and 20 for the preschool room. The centre is currently undergoing renovation and expansion.
The centre operates from 7.30am to 6.00 pm, 50 weeks of the year. It provides a warm and caring environment where you will love working!
You will be an Educator or an Early Childhood Teacher which means you will :
- Complete daily observations;
- Maintain the children's routines;
- Engage and supervise the children of your room;
- Liaise with parents;
- Work Full time 38 hours per week.
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Excellent communication skills and full working rights
- Long-serving staff
- Passionate director/owner
- Light-filled learning areas which offer natural resources
- Flexibility on shift and age groups
- A flexible child-led program
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with the Seek button!
Alternatively, you can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information. We are flexible on interview time/day/location.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website - if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!