Operations Manager for Early Learning Practices | Melbourne
An opportunity for an experienced individual looking to be an integral part of an overall uplift in quality in practice within the company and each individual service.
The company itself is not for profit organisation, with strong visions for creating a best possible start in each individual child's development. Working across the country, empowering likeminded educators to provide the highest possible standards in early year's education.
As the companies Operation Manager for Early Learning Practices, a successful candidate will work alongside a skilled team of individuals ensuring that the quality and standards across each individual service in Melbourne and as a whole is raised to new levels. Focusing on pedagogical practices, the Operations Manager will coach and mentor their team through strategies' and hand on improvement methods.
This role is a Full Time fixed term contract with ongoing pathways for successful candidates
Requirements of the role include:
- Exceptional understanding of all National Quality Frameworks and Victorian Regulations
- Must have proven experience leading a team within professional environment
- Minimum of a Diploma Level Qualification in Early Education
- Recent practice based experience in an early childhood setting
- Experience in developing pragmatic solutions to identified issues within services and creating action plans
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
Further benefits of working within company include:
- Discounted Childcare Rates
- Exciting Salary Package
- Social Club activities and events
- Discounts on specific health care and memberships