Early Childhood Teacher | Preschool Room | Glossodia
ECT - Part Time
- Permanent Part Time - 3 days minimum per week (22hours) - Flexible days
- Perfect opportunity to keep your work/life balance close to home!
- Small centre - 50 place!
This is such a unique place to work in. It has a wonderful rural setting including a mini farm with hens and horses! This 50 family owned centre has been operating for over 20 years and is renowned in the community. The heritage and special charm of this place will make you want to go to work everyday! The approach is play-based and encourages children to explore nature. The owners believe that playing in a natural setting teaches children to better take care, be aware, estimate risks, make decisions and to cope with life. Overall, it is a very nurturing and homely environment where the children feel safe.
As a Part-time ECT, you will be in charge of the day to day running of the room. You will also be in charge of the programming while building a valuable relationship with the children, their families and staff. The preschool room welcomes around 20 children per day. The days are Monday to Wednesday for now but are flexible if you need specific days. The centre endeavour to be flexible on the roster, but would expect every person to do at least one open or close (7am-6pm).
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- NESA Teacher Summary Report
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Bushland and natural setting
- Small centre - get to know the families
- High level of support
- 20 min drive from Pitt Town
- Natural, homelike environments
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to email@example.com
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!