Head of Early Learning Practices | Melbourne
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced individual looking to be an integral part of an overall uplift in quality in practice within the company and each individual service.
The company itself is not for profit organisation, with strong visions for creating a best possible start in each individual child's development. Working across the country, empowering likeminded educators to provide the highest possible standards in early year's education.
The roles focus will be to work in partnership with key company individuals to provide leadership, coaching and co-ordination to invigorate practices within the centres to renew quality standards. By being an expert in the Early Education industry, a successful candidate will be vital for a continued growth and improvement in pedagogy and practices.
Requirements of the role include:
- Exceptional understanding of all National Quality Frameworks and Victorian Regulations
- Must have proven experience leading a team within professional environment
- Minimum of 4 Years Early Childhood qualification from a recognised university
- Recent practice based experience in an early childhood setting
- Experience in developing pragmatic solutions to identified issues within services and creating action plans
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
Further benefits of working within company include:
- Discounted Childcare Rates
- Exciting Salary Package
- Social Club activities and events
- Discounts on specific health care and memberships