Early Childhood Teacher | Preschoolers | Ryde
This beautiful centre is large and spacious and is full of charm and character. Each room has beautiful learning environments for the children to explore and spark their imaginations. It is nestled in the heart of Ryde which is an easy and pleasant 7-minute bus ride from Meadowbank station.
This position is Full Time - Monday to Friday 38 hours per week in the Preschool Room. You will demonstrate your experience and knowledge on planning and implementing educational programs which focus on the holistic development of all children in the room. This environment is highly collaborative and each educator contributes to the daily tasks to ensure the high quality care and education standards of the service is upheld.
You will be heavily supported by educators and management and have access to state of the art facilities. Interviews are happening now and ASAP starts are available for the successful teachers. Get the job you want!
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA Approved equivalent)
- Proficient NESA Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
Why Work Here?
- State-of-the art facilities
- Performance based bonuses
- Career growth and progression - financially supported development
- Leadership & mentoring programs
- 7-minute bus ride from Meadowbank station
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Refer your friend and get $300! More information on our website https://expectastar.com.au/referral