Early Childhood Teacher | Educational Leader | Gymea
- Located in stunning bush land! Enjoy Nature in all its beauty!
- Support the staff in programming and planning across the entire centre
- Rated as Exceeding!
Admire the quiet and stillness as you approach this lovely 80 place centre - with serene views and birds chirping in the background this centre has a home away from home feeling. This service boasts large open spaces (4 rooms), low staff turnover and a supportive director who actively encourages professional development and training. This purpose-built centre which operates from 7 am to 6 pm.
As the Educational Leader your responsibilities include:
- Sharing your knowledge on theories of learning and development with the team.
- Demonstrating knowledge of curriculum approaches and the strengths and weaknesses of each approach in particular settings with particular children
- Constant learning about current research in regards to Early Childhood education and a desire to guide others in reflecting on their practice
- Knowledge of individual children and learning styles so that approaches can be differentiated to meet complex needs of children from a range of backgrounds and abilities
- Willingness to listen as well as coach, mentor and reflect alongside your team
- Knowledge of or experience in working with children with additional needs is a bonus but not mandatory but what is vital is a positive and collaborative attitude, the ability to work harmoniously as part of a team and a strong understanding on the National Quality Framework.
If you don't feel ready for an Educational Leader role, we also have an opportunity in the nursery space - ideal for a new grad!
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Not for profit organisation
- Competitive remuneration package,salary packaging options
- Excellent employee benefits including
- On-site child care centre
- Commitment to professional
- Development and career progression
Don't delay - If this role sounds like the position for you APPLY NOW!
If this role interests you, Apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Alex at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available.