Early Childhood Teacher | Preschool | North Strathfield
About the Centre
This purpose-built centre which opened in 2009 is licensed for 90 children. The Director of the service has been employed with this centre well over 12 months and has brought a welcoming team feel to the service. This large privately-owned centre comes with multiple benefits including career growth and opportunity as well as a large network of support from your peers employed at their various centres locally and across the state.
About the Role
- Full-Time - 38 hours per week
- Early Childhood Teacher position
- Teaching children aged 3-5
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- NESA Accreditation
- Full Australian Work Rights
Why Work Here
- Beat your current salary package
- Opportunity for career growth across various Educational fields
- Supportive network and immediate team
- Join a well-established centre
Apply now to be considered for this role or phone 1300 669 653 to refer a friend and your chance to receive a $300 visa gift card.