Room Leader | Preschoolers | Alexandria
This lovely centre is a Not-For-Profit centre located in Alexandria.
They hold Exceeding ratings on the National Quality Standards and are very well-resourced for everything you will need to create the highest quality programs for the children. It is a small centre with approximately 40 children ages 0 - 5 years.
It has a community feel and is a warm, safe and encouraging environment for the little ones to play and learn. It is a vibrant, positive and supportive place to work!
They know their staff are their greatest assets and treat them as such with gym passes, above award pay, paid overtime and staff meetings, even lunches are provided for the staff during their work day!
There is on-site parking and the centre is also very close to St Peter's train station.
The role is for a Bachelor qualified Early Childhood Teacher or Diploma Educator who is looking to make their next move in their career.
Essentially the role is for an experienced Room Leader who has an interest in the preschool age group.
You will work with a team of 4 educators and provide early learning for 24 children.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Unique position which offers mentoring and guidance
- Above Award wages
- Paid overtime and staff meetings
- Lunches provided for staff
- Gym passes
- On-site parking or close to public transport - 10 min walk from the train station.
- Not-for-profit centre, vibrant atmosphere
- Positive and supportive team environment
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW! Send your resume to email@example.com