CertificateIII | Early Childhood Education | Ashbury
- Easy parking.
- Small and cosy centre.
- Rotating roster Monday - Friday.
Situated in Ashbury in Sydney's Inner West, this quaint Centre of 32 Children has an extremely homely feel with a love for nature and natural minerals - the Children even pick their own herbs from the garden! The Centre has a very child focused philosophy that is based on respecting children's choices and building relationships with families and educators alike.
- Supervising children aged 3-5 with flexibility to change for right applicant
- Articulate ideas for programming and taking part in the assessment and rating process
- Rotating roster Monday - Friday
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Working With Children Check (NSW)
- Unlimited rights to work (No student visa / Work and holiday visa)
- Previous experience in childcare setting necessary
Why work here?
- Small and cosy 32 place centre - get to know the families!
- Become part of a tight knit team ;
- Ongoing mentoring from the Centre Director;
- Ongoing focus and support for training and self-development;
- Plenty of street parking.
If not, you can still contact me, we always have lots of roles available across Sydney!
Receive up to $300 in VISA gift cards just by referring a Friend! www.expectastar.com.au