Centre Director | Childcare | West Ryde
- Amazing benefits and refreshing organisation.
- Lead an Exceeding service.
- Manage 2 small centres located next to each other.
This unique opportunity will be managing 2 centres located 2 minutes' walk from each other (40 place centre and 26 place centre). One of the services is providing care only to pre-schoolers. The purpose-built centres are both stunning and provide a welcoming environment for children and staff members. The curriculum is tailored to provide a holistic approach to education - including pathways for children to explore STEAM.
As the centre Director you will :
- lead and manage two beautiful centres and teams;
- implement and evaluate an innovative and high quality early childhood program for children;
- mostly work off the floor and work alongsides the owners.
- A Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent) and NESA accreditation
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Director
- Must be a strong communicator with previous director experience who is knowledgeable in running a centre smoothly.
- Beautiful appointed and bright centres;
- Family-owned service;
- Competitive wages;
- The vision to do better for the community;
- Management training provided;
- High level of support.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also refer a friend and get $300 Visa card if we successfully place your friend into a permanent position.