Centre Director | Childcare | West Ryde
This unique opportunity will be managing 2 centres located 2 minutes' walk from each other. One of the services is providing care only to pre-schoolers. The centres are both stunning and provide a welcoming environment for children and staff members. The curriculum is tailored to provide a holistic approach to education - including pathways for children to explore STEAM.
As the centre Director you will lead and manage two beautiful centres (40 and 30 place). You will implement and evaluate an innovative and high quality early childhood program for children. You must be a strong communicator with previous director experience who is knowledgeable in running a centre smoothly.
- A Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Registration
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Director
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Beautiful appointed and bright centres
- Competitive wages
- Career opportunities
- High level of support
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org