Early Childhood Teacher | Toddlers | Ermington
- Lovely and cosy 39 place centre
- Working with children aged 2-3
- Easily accessible by public transport - Off Street parking available.
This bright and spacious purpose built centre offers beautifully presented learning environments - embedding sustainability and nature both indoors and out. This family owned service encourages organic learning through play - as well as implementing STEM and project- based curriculum to provide a holistic education experience. This centre boasts a very friendly team and low staff turnover -This is a great place for any teacher to become a part of.
- Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children in the 2 - 3s
- Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially
- Ensuring an inclusive, supportive and educational environment for all children
- Maintaining and assuring the high quality of the service in consideration of the NQS
- Excellent knowledge of the EYLF
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high-quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF.
- High level of support
- Ample programming time
- Fantastic team environment and regular social events
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport
- Regular networking events and team bonding experiences!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You can email directly at Alexia@expectastar.com.au
Refer a friend and get $300! https://expectastar.com.au/referral