Educator and Room Leader | Early Years Education | Pymble
- Pick the age group you like.
- Recently opened 50 place and cosy centre!
- Educator and Room Leader roles available.
This bright and spacious purpose-built centre offers beautifully presented learning environments - embedding sustainability and nature both indoors and out. It is built for 50 children per day (nursery 8 children, toddler 15 children and preschool 25 children)
This family-owned service encourages organic learning through play - as well as implementing STEM and project-based curriculum to provide a holistic education experience. This centre boasts a very friendly team.
- Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children of your room;
- Leading the room and the staff (if Room Leader);
- Liaising with families;
- Ensuring an inclusive, supportive and educational environment for all children;
- Maintaining and assuring the high quality of the service in consideration of the NQS.
- A Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF.
- High level of support
- Ample programming time
- Fantastic team environment and regular social events
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport -30 min from Chastwood!
- Regular networking events and team bonding experiences!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Alternatively, email your resume at Alexia@expectastar.com.au
Get $300 with our Refer A Friend program! Enquire today!