Room Leader | Early Years Education | Pymble
This bright and spacious purpose built centre offers beautifully presented learning environments - embedding sustainability and nature both indoors and out. This family owned service encourages organic learning through play - as well as implementing STEM and project- based curriculum to provide a holistic education experience. This centre boasts a very friendly team - This is a great place for any teacher to become a part of.
- Creating and maintaining the program planning for the children in the nursery OR preschool room
- Leading the room and the staff
- Liaising with families and discussing important information confidentially.
- Ensuring an inclusive, supportive and educational environment for all children
- Maintaining and assuring the high quality of the service in consideration of the NQS
- Excellent knowledge of the EYLF
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF.
- High level of support
- Ample programming time
- Fantastic team environment and regular social events
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport -30 min from Chastwood!
- Regular networking events and team bonding experiences!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Alternatively, email your resume at Alexia@expectastar.com.au
Get $300 with our Refer A Friend program! Enquire today!