Educator | Early Childhood Education | Mosman
- Work with toddlers or the 3-4's age group.
- 8 hours shifts - Monday to Friday - rotating roasters
- Paid lunch for all the staff members and extra programming time!
Situated in peaceful Mosman, this 50 place centre is well established within the community and caters for children from 20 months - 6years of age. The team is working in a very peaceful and collaborative atmosphere. The centre has very little staff turnover and the team are looking for a similar, like-minded, motivated and reliable person will fit in seamlessly into this warm and supportive work environment! They follow a play-based curriculum, with an emphasis on creative arts and child interests. They have an exceeding rating when it comes to staffing arrangements, programming and relationships with children. The families and the community is very important to them and you will be expected to value this aspect.
- Educator/ECT role.
- Toddlers' room or 3-4s age group room.
- educating and caring for the children in your care.
- develop and implement a quality educational program in consultation with the team.
- develop and maintain excellent relationships with families.
- Certificate III, Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent) or studying towards any of these qualifications
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Close to public transport - 25 min Bus ride from Wynyard!
- RDO each month.
- Collaborative team and low staff turn over.
- Supportive director and team.
- Paid lunch break and extra programming time.
- High quality - exceeding NQS.
If this sounds like you, click on apply now!
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au