Educator | Toddlers | Mosman
- Work in a small and homely centre
- 8 hours shifts - Monday to Friday - rotating roasters
- Paid lunch for all the staff members and extra programming time!
Situated in peaceful Mosman, the centre is full of inspiring educators and an extremely supportive director. This 50 place centre is well established within the community and caters for children from 20 months - 6years of age. The team is working in a very peaceful and collaborative atmosphere. They follow a play-based curriculum, with an emphasis on creative arts and child interests. They have an exceeding rating when it comes to staffing arrangements, programming and relationships with children. The families and the community is very important to them and you will be expected to value this aspect.
It is an Educator role for the Toddlers' room, educating and caring for the children in your care. The centre has very little staff turnover and the team are looking for a similar, like-minded, motivated and reliable person will fit in seamlessly into this warm and supportive work environment! You will develop and implement a quality educational program in consultation with the team. You will also develop and maintain excellent relationships with families.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Close to public transport
- RDO each month
- Collaborative team
- Paid lunch break
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au