Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Kemps Creek
Early Childhood Teacher
We are excited to be working with this wonderful 76 place centre located on a rural acreage with bountiful green grass and large outdoor area for the children to truly embrace nature, we are searching for a Bachelor qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join an established and motivated team with a strong philosophy focused on inclusion and collaboration.
About the role:
This is a Permanent Full time position - this service embraces educational programs which focus on children's independence to play, discover and learn. You will have the ability to communicate the children's educational experiences with parents on a daily basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for educating children and who actively embraces professional development and training.
This position would suit a dynamic person, who is willing to learn and also share their own knowledge and experience. This is a great opportunity for a new grad ECT or an experienced ECT who is wanting to be apart of a great team culture in a supportive environment, if you are wanting to develop your skills and understanding of working in the industry with a knowledgeable and friendly team this is the role for you.
Admire the quiet and stillness as you approach this lovely 76 place centre this centre boasts serene views and brand new resources within a purpose built centre. This service boasts large open spaces, low staff turnover and a supportive director who actively encourages professional development and training.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Current First Aid
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Enjoy the benefits of working for a leading not
for profit organisation:
- Long-term employment opportunities with flexible hours (FT/PT)
- Paid professional training
- Leadership, management and training opportunities for career progression
- An attractive remuneration package (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Beautiful and large centre with supportive colleagues
- Supportive management team
- Discounts on childcare.
- Access to an international network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities
Don't delay - If this role sounds like the position for you APPLY NOW!