Cook | Childcare Chef | Hills
Do you want flexible work arrangements?
- Cook for 60 children per day aged 0-5.
- Work within school hours - Monday to Friday.
- Autonomy over menu planning.
This Not-For-Profit, community-based Long Day Care Centre in the Hills is seeking a permanent part-time Cook to join their wonderful team. It is a medium size centre which caters for 60 children. The centre is easily accessible via public transport. It has a great team who pride themselves on providing a warm and nurturing environment for the children to learn and grow.
As the Cook, you are responsible for planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks for the children. The children range in age from 6 weeks to 6 years old. You should have experience as a Cook in a childcare centre and be able to provide meals for children with special dietary requirements.
- Food handling/food safety certificates (essential)
- Certificate in Cookery is desirable
- WWCC NSW
- Confident in planning and preparing nutritious meals in a Childcare setting
- Permanent part-time 30 hrs per week
- Located in the Hills - close to your home~!
- Spacious and bright kitchen
- Child care discounts
If this role interests you, apply now! Alternatively, contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer A Friend and receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!