Casual Childcare Educators - around Centennial Park
Join the casual educator team now!
Due to an ongoing need across the Eastern Suburbs we are currently seeking passionate educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality Long Day Care and OSHC (before and after school care) centres.
This is a great opportunity for educators studying a Certificate III/Diploma in Early Childhood, or studying Primary or Secondary Teaching degrees as you will gain paid experience across a variety of not for profit and community services.
Your responsibility is to work in a variety of centres as a support educator; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Cert III / Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards)
- No qualification required, but you must have previous experience working with children.
- NSW Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Have a willingness to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs
- Minimum 2 days availability per week, sometimes at short notice
- A great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
Why join Expect A Star:
- Above award wages and weekly payment
- Rewarding work environments
- Ongoing training opportunities
- A team who cares about YOU!
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
**Working Holiday and Student Visa holders welcomed**