Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Leichhardt
Situated moments away from Parramatta River, this beautiful 29 place centre will be sure to meet your expectations. You'll be sure to feel welcomed with open arms and continue to be supported throughout your learning and development to progress your career. No 2 days are the same and each room has its own beautiful learning environments for the children to explore and spark their imaginations.
As an ECT you will be working with supportive Educators and Management to ensure you reach your full potential as you contribute to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children. Ideally, you will have an interest and a love of working with children of all ages as this is a team who help each other and who want the centre to continue to be loved by the children and families. You will be working in the 3-5 age group and this role is not a room leader position!!
- A Bachelor Degree in Education (early Childhood) or ACECQA Approved equivalent
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working With Children Check
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- High level of support
- Career progression
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Work in the 3-5 age group
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not for you - we are looking for ECTs/Diploma/Certificate 3 in other locations so please contact Abbey a to find out more information (confidential).
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!