Diploma | Room Leader | Naremburn
- Work in the Nursery!
- 70 place centre.
- Collaborative environment.
This beautifully presented service which has only opened in 2017 is a hidden treasure, nestled away behind the bustling Naremburn area it boasts a very large and sun-filled learning environment with an abundance of high quality resources and educational supplies.
This boutique long day care centre in the lower North Shore has a wonderful "home away from home" feel. It is a purpose built centre with excellent resources and a wonderfully inspiring and warm Director. The owner wants to create a sense of community in a calm and nurturing environment for the children, the families and the team. There are numerous state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor areas to encourage social development, education and communication.
This role is in the Nursery room. You will be the Room leader in the room and will nurture and provide a safe, warm and stimulating environment for the little ones in your care.
This is a permanent position, 5 days per week.
- Diploma in Early Education
- NSW WWCC
- Unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Previous experience working with children aged 0-2
Why Work Here?
- Purposely built centre
- New centre with brand new facilities and resources
- Excellent working conditions
- High quality
- The centre has plenty of covered parking for staff
- Supportive work environment with an excellent team and Director
We are in urgent need to fill this role so we would love to hear from you! In case this role isn't exactly what you're looking for contact Lisa on 1300 669 653 to discuss alternate options.
Refer a Friend today and you receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au