Early Childhood Teacher | Brookvale
Early Childhood Teacher
- Growth opportunity.
- 85 place centre in the heart of Brookvale.
- Permanent Full-Time position - Monday to Friday.
Situated near Warringah mall, this stunning brand new centre is generously spread over multiple levels and provides ample space and natural resources. The centre provides great additional support for the little ones with language programs, music and movement and yoga classes. This organisation promotes a holistic approach to learning and deliver a high-quality curriculum to truly provide a lifetime of learning. The team environment is lively and fun, you can be sure to be welcomed with opened arms by a dedicated team of education professionals.
- ECT position (Permanent Full Time)
- be responsible for planning and implementing a high-quality, stimulating and fun educational program for the little learners in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines.
- form positive relationships with families, children and staff.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
Why work here?
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on free training / professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Great mentoring
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Expect A Star offers Refer A Friend rewards; enquire today - firstname.lastname@example.org