Certificate III or Diploma | Early Childhood Education | Cromer
- Float across the rooms!
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity.
- 60 place centre.
The centre is located in a residential area near the St Matthews Farm Reserve., a purpose-built centre which boasts excellent resources and equipment which you would have at your disposal when planning and implementing your lessons. It caters for 60 children, aged 0 - 5 years of age. There are excellent child-educator ratios within the rooms. It is a welcoming and fun place for the little ones to learn and for the adults to work!
It is part of a not-for-profit organisation, one of the largest early learning providers in Australia. It is committed to providing stimulating, exciting and interactive learning environments for the children.
This is a permanent position (5 days per week -38 hours per week). This position is available for an immediate start.
The centre is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Educator with previous experience in a long day care setting (Certificate III or Diploma).
- Build strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Work for a premium organisation committed to high-quality care
- Career progression opportunities and paid professional development.
- Experienced Director who has been in the industry for more than 15 years!
- Close to public transport
- Competitive wages
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to email@example.com- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!