Casual Childcare Educator - Warriewood
Due to an ongoing need across the Northern Beaches we are currently seeking passionate educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality Long Day Care and OSHC (before and after school care) centres.
This is a great opportunity for educators studying a Certificate III/Diploma in Early Childhood, or studying Primary or Secondary Teaching degrees as you will gain paid experience across a variety of not for profit and community services.
Your responsibility is to work in a variety of centres as a support educator; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Cert III / Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards)
- No qualification required, but you must have previous experience working with children.
- NSW Working with Children Check
- A great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 days availability per week, sometimes at short notice
- Ability to travel to different locations around the Northern Beaches
Benefits and Rewards:
- Great fun!
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexible work schedule - fit your job around your studies!
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
**Working Holiday and Student Visa holders welcomed**