Casual Childcare Educator - Cert III/Diploma - Castle Hill
Join the community of Casual Educators!
We are experts at recruiting the Early Childhood sector and are looking for more star candidates to join our casual pool in the Hills area. You will travel to different childcare centres each day as a support educator; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team will take the time to get to know you; giving you a full induction before you start, find you regular work that is flexible around your busy life and provide ongoing professional support. You never know we may even help you find your perfect job on a permanent basis!
Preferably you will have your own car to go to work but we also consider candidates on public transport who are happy to travel up to 45 to different suburbs!
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards)
- NSW Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Have a willingness to travel 45- 60 minutes to different suburbs (Drivers preferred!)
- Available minimum 2 days and can be available on short notice
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*