Early Childhood Teacher | Toddlers | Fairlight
This organisation is well-renowned for providing an exceptional workplace for their staff. It is a supportive, professional, friendly and fun environment in which educators can thrive through professional development and clear career progression opportunities. It is one of Australia's leading early education and preschool providers with numerous campuses in NSW alone.
Although only 5 minutes' away from the bustle of Manly Beach, this centre offers a peaceful, quiet and family-friendly haven. It offers spacious outdoor play areas, beautifully designed interiors, and quality facilities. You will access all the resources you need to program your curriculum.
It is a large centre so you will need to enjoy working in a busy environment.
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher in a part-time capacity for 20 children aged 18 months to 2 years.
There are fantastic opportunities for professional development and future career progression within this highly successful and respected organisation.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Generous employee benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation through paid professional development, education and training
- Fantastic team environment and regular social events
- Work in an Exceeding centre!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to email@example.com.
This organisation is also looking for ECTs in other locations so please contact Alexia at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.