Casual Childcare Cook - Hornsby area
If you have experience catering within other settings this could be the perfect job to develop your skills in a new environment. Or maybe you've built a wealth of experience working in kitchens in education or aged care facilities and are looking for a new challenge?
Expect A Star is a specialist Early Childhood Education recruitment agency dedicated to providing high quality staff to varying childcare centres across Sydney. We have a consistent demand across the Sydney for qualified cooks to travel various childcare centres on a casual basis.
Childcare centre kitchens require support from the early morning to the early afternoon, during week days only. This would fit well around a hospitality or evening job and you are free to organise your own working week. Many of our casual staff find this a perfect way of getting the work life balance right.
- Minimum Australian Food handling qualification
- Desired Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook, or a similar setting such as Aged care (you often will have to manage the kitchen on your own)
- NSW Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Willing to travel from 30-45 minutes for work to different suburbs
- Excellent time management
Benefits and Rewards:
- Weekly pay!
- Flexible shifts - choose when you work
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Make a real difference to children's lives.
- Positive work environment - an agency who values YOU!
Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!