Diploma Qualified | Room Leader | Hampton
We are looking for an enthusiastic Diploma Qualified educator to become part of a buzzing team and centre, located near Hampton, Melbourne.
The large purpose built centre is filled with inspiring environments for its families to create and learn together. With bright spaces, both indoor and outdoor, the service is designed to encourage each child as an individual, creating stimulating experiences for all areas of development and all interests.
This position is an exciting step forward for a qualified educator looking for a supportive team to continue to grow in and enjoy each day.
About the Role
The role is best suited for any individual confident with the routines and developmental needs of the 0-3 year age group of a service. The perfect opportunity for an experienced Diploma qualified educator to continue to build on relationships with families and help develop the children holistically, while also providing leadership examples for all educators within the service.
Essential Criteria for Role
- Diploma in Children's Services
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Victorian Regulations and Legislations
- Current Working With Children's Check
- Experience in a room leadership, preferably in 0-3 age groups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and driven attitude
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 669 653