Cook | Childcare Chef | Double Bay
You will be working at an exceeding not-for-profit Long Day Care Centre in the Eastern Suburbs. The centre caters for 120 children and is looking for a part-time Cook to join their wonderful team. The centre is easily accessible via public transport and only 10min walk from the nearest train station. The team prides themselves on a warm and welcoming environment for the children and their staff members.
This is a permanent full-time role with 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As the Cook you are responsible for planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks for the children aged between 6 weeks to 6 years old. You need to have experience cooking permanently at a childcare centre and be confident with ordering supplies and creating menu. You will be experienced catering for various dietary requirements and allergies.
- Minimum food handling/food safety certificate
- Desired Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Confident in menu planning and preparing in a Childcare setting
- Rare opportunity -Permanent full-time 38 hours per week
- Spacious and bright commercial kitchen
- Child care discounts
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly and supportive team
If this role interests you, apply now! Alternatively, contact me directly email@example.com
Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*