After School Educator | Thornlands
WORK IN BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE OR LONG DAY CARE!
Due to increasing growth all across Brisbane we are currently seeking passionate staff for casual relief shifts in various high quality OSHC (before and after school care) services, as well as Long day care centres. As a casual team member, you will be going to different schools/centres and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff!
This is a great opportunity for educators studying a Certificate III/Diploma in Early Childhood or OSHC, or studying Primary or Secondary Teaching degrees as you will gain paid experience across a variety of public and private school facilities.
Responsibilities include supervising and facilitating activities, playing sports, homework assistance, general tidying and other ad hoc duties.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Previous paid experience working with children aged 5 - 12 years and can work in Before and After school centres (essential)
- Or previous experience working in Long day care and are studying towards a Cert III or Diploma in children's services
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- A great work ethic and communication skill
- Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable
- Is available at least 2-3 days per week from Monday-Thursday from 2pm until 6pm
- Happy to work on an emergency basis
- Can drive and travel up to 30mins (essential)
We are interviewing on Wednesday this week, so you must be free for an immediate start!
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
**Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted**