Early Childhood Teacher ECT | Flexible age | Pitt Town
- Work in an EXCEEDING Centre rated by NQS
- 38 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Work in a team who strive to make every day different!
This centre is a beautiful and bright is conveniently located near the peaceful Pitt Town Nature Reserve. It is very well-resourced you would be able to create amazing curriculums. It is a large-sized centre with approximately 125 children ages 0 - 5 years.
The centre has an abundance of parking for their staff and families.
The team environment is lively and fun, you can be sure to be welcomed with opened arms by a dedicated team of education professionals.
The Role :
As an ECT, you will be working with a supportive Room Leader and team as you all contribute to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children. You will be a pillar of support for the staff in the room - your knowledge and experience will be utilised as you work in a collaborative environment. The age group is flexible.
- A Bachelor Degree in Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current WWCC
- Enthusiasm and a passion for education
- Part of a larger organisation
- Professional development and training
- Fantastic team environment
- Big outdoor area
- Be supported by a very experienced Director
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them