ECT | Toddlers | Wheeler Heights
- Be part of an 'EXCEEDING"CENTRE
- Work in a small centre
- Permanent Full Time opportunity
This centre caters for 48 children per day and is only 5 years old! This centre is located in Wheeler Heights with a short walk to the bus stop. The team environment is lively and fun, you can be sure to be welcomed with opened arms by a dedicated team of education professionals. Working with a large organisation, you will have continuous ongoing support to make you the best Teacher you can be!
This is a permanent role for a Passionate Teacher looking to progress their career.
This position is 38 hours per week. As the ECT your main role is to provide educational programs. You will need to develop trusting and nurturing relationships with the children and families and encourage independent investigation by creating a developmentally appropriate program in collaboration with your team. This can be a Room Leader position.
- A Bachelor of Education (Early childhood) OR Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- NESA Accreditation (for ECT's)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
Why work here?
- High-quality centre with an abundance of natural space and resources
- Supportive environment
- Work alongside experienced educators
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport
Interested? Click on Apply now!
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!