Educator | Early Childhood Education | Randwick
- Work alongside an experienced staff member
- Work in an "Exceeding" centre!
- Not-for profit
This small Long Day Care Centre in Randwick is located a stroll away from High Cross Park. This small not-for-profit community-based centre is seeking a permanent full-time Educator, Monday to Friday. The centre is small which means you will be able to build strong relationships with the children and families. The director is very supportive and will be patient with your transition.
You will assist and support the room leader who is ECT qualified. The role is to program curriculum and care for children in the toddler's room.
- Diploma qualified or ECT qualified
- Confident in delivering and implementing NQF and EYLF
- Experience in a Long Day Care setting
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Above Award pay
- High quality, exceeding NQS
- Located in the Eastern Suburbs close to public transport
- Rare opportunity to join a small reputable centre
- Supportive environment
If this role interests you, Apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Alex at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available.