Casual Childcare Educator - Braddon
Do you want to work in childcare but have no qualification yet?
Are you a passionate Educator and want to add some experience to your resume?
Join our Casual Educator Team now!
Relief educators at Expect A Star visit different centres around their local area, helping them out when they are needing at extra staff member. Each day they spend time working alongside permanent staff at the centre to build relationships, supervise and care for children aged 0-5 years.
You can choose the days you work and the areas you would like to travel to. Lots of the centres will call us for emergency shifts, so be prepared for early morning calls and being booked on the day!
We are happy to support those who have a genuine intent to study in the Early Childhood Industry and have experience working with children to gain paid experience.
We are currently looking for people who can travel around Canberra and the surrounding suburbs.
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services (Or studying towards)
- OR Experience Babysitting/nannying and have an intent to study
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Check Card (Or willing to obtain)
- NSW WWCC is desirable
- Willing to travel to all suburbs in Canberra, either by car or public transport
- Availability of minimum 2 full days, often on short notice
What we can reward you with:
- Above award hour rates; paid weekly
- Friendly experienced and supportive staff
- Flexible work hours to fit around your schedule
APPLY NOW - WE ARE INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*