Diploma or ECT | Early Childhood Education | Randwick
- Work Monday to Friday between 6.30am-6.30pm.
- Gorgeous centre.
- Lead the 1-2 years old room.
This centre is a beautiful purpose-built centre which welcomes around 150 children per day. There is an extensive outdoor area for the children to learn as they play including a fully functioning rock climbing wall, nature trail, pond and beach zone! It is located in a quiet and pleasant suburb not too far from the leafy Fred Hollows reserve. You will love working in this homely environment! Continue your career with a company which has more than 30 years of expertise in early education and care.
As the Room Leader, you will be in charge of the day to day running of the room. You will also be in charge of the programming while building a valuable relationship with the children, their families and staff. Strong leadership skills are also necessary.
- A Diploma OR a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience as a Room Leader
- Brandnew environement
- Convenient location
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Natural, homelike environments
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!