ECT l | Assistant Director | Penrith
2IC - Assistant Director position
- Lead and mentor your team of dedicated educators
- Parking available on site
- Opportunity for career growth
Located in the heart of Penrith, this beautiful centre is well-established in the community. The centre welcomes more than 100 children per day that is why it has a huge, outdoor playground, an abundance of open space and natural light across six rooms!
We are looking for an experienced ECT who is dedicated and passionate about Early Childhood Education. It is for a permanent full-time role.
As the Assistant Director, you will assist the Director in the daily running of the centre. An ability to lead and mentor other educators is a must. You will also have a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with the children, families and your co-workers.
- Bachelor of education (Early childhood)
- Nesa Accreditation
- Current FA, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current WWCC
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Enthusiasm and a passion for education
- Competitive award wages
- Purpose built
- Fantastic location!
- Flexible work conditions
- Professional development
Interested? Don't delay! Apply today!