Casual Childcare Educator - Cert III/Diploma - Strathfield
This is your opportunity to work for the leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector.
We are experts at recruiting the Early Childhood sector and are looking for more star candidates to join our casual pool in the Inner West. You will travel to different childcare centres each day as a support educator; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team will take the time to get to know you; giving you a full induction before you start, find you regular work that is flexible around your busy life and provide ongoing professional support. You never know we may even help you find your perfect job on a permanent basis!
We are looking for:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards)
- Have a NSW Working with Children's check for paid employment
- Have a willingness to drive 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Find Expect A Star on Facebook to see our most recent events and training
**WHV and Student Visa holders welcomed**