Director | Permanent Role | Ashwood
An exciting opportunity to lead an ambitious team of qualified educators in a buzzing 110+ place service, superbly located in the area of Ashwood in Melbourne. The service is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Centre manager to join the ever growing team. This unique role is perfect for a candidate looking to further their career in management in the early years education industry.
This purpose built centre is designed with large open spaces, providing bright, natural and homely environments for all children to express their individuality in a nurturing environment. With an inclusive team atmosphere, these dedicated educators provide a warm and stimulating atmosphere for not only its children, but also its staff, to challenge there independent thinking and development.
About the Role
A successful candidate will be ambitious and passionate about all areas of the business. Reporting directly to the State Manager, this candidate will have the ability to liaise with families and the local community to drive the service to becoming a leading early education and care provider. Some of the responsibilities of this role will include tasks of delivering training and mentoring to educators, overseeing day to day staff practices and ensuring compliance with the National Quality Framework, as well as working to continue to growth the occupancy of the centre.
Essential Criteria for Role
- Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education Early Childhood
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Victorian Regulations and Legislations
- Supervisor certificate and adequate experience in a leadership and management role
- Have a positive attitude and approachable demeanour
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 669 653