Coordinator | OSHC / OOSH | Palmerston
OSHC Coordinator / Lead Educator:
- Develop and implement developmental programs for children aged 5-12 years.
- Work close to home - Parking available at the centre
- Provide leadership / mentoring for your staff
This lovely OSHC service is located near speely Palmerston, this established service has experienced staff and management to offer you the support you need as you settle into this role. It has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 7.00am to 09:00 am and from 2.45 pm to 06:00 pm. It also provides vacation care during School holidays. The centre is filled with fun and dedicated educators and a supportive regional manager and operations team to make the transition easy.
The role is for a permanent Full-time Coordinator. You will work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday with split shifts. There is also flexibility on how you work these hours each week!
As the Coordinator you will:
- Developing and implement programs for children aged 5 - 12 years - Oversee the implementation of 'My Time Our Place" Framework and the National Quality Framework.
- Mentor and lead your team of educators
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and legal/regulatory frameworks are adhered to
- Build positive and trusting relationships with the children, families and wider community
- Carry out administration requirements.
- Split shifts
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Supportive head office and area manager
- Street parking available
- Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education Degree
- Proven Leadership experience in an OSHC Setting
- Have obvious passion and dedication towards Children's learning, well being and development.
- Have experience in MTOP and NQF.
Interested? Click on Apply now!
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!