Early Childhood Teacher | Kindergarten | Fairlight
ECT - Early Childhood Teacher
- ECT position then potential to transition to Director
- 30 place centre - Children are aged between 2-5 years.
- Low staff turnover ranging from 8 - 20 years!
Fall in love with this warm environment as soon as you step in the door - This homely 30 place centre is located in a leafy residential area. Not only does it It boasts large airy learning environments, quality resources and an outstanding outdoor environment for the little kindergarteners to explore and imagine!
The centre itself is family owned and has been apart of the community for over 40 years. Not only does it have a great reputation in the community it is well loved by staff - this centre boasts low staff turnover and a supportive owner.
Ideally the owner is searching for an experienced director to come into the centre and build rapport with the staff before transitioning to the director role - this will see you developing relationships and leading from the floor. This is a great opportunity to build trusting relations with your team and get to know the children and families.
It is essential to have proven director experience and be confident in leading a team. You would have clear communication skills and the autonomy to complete the necessary tasks required of a Director.
- Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- NESA Accreditation
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Director
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Convenient location: parking and shopping centre around the corner
- Generous salary - Above award.
- Professional and supportive team
- Family owned service
- Low staff turn over
- Regular team outings.