Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Blaxland
Early Childhood Teacher
- Dynamic role
- 89 place centre in the heart of Blaxland
- Permanent Full Time position - Monday to Friday
The centre is conveniently located just off the Great Western Highway and near Blaxland train station with a small farmyard for the children to enjoy. The centre caters for 89 children each day, aged 6 weeks to 6 years with five rooms. The team environment is lively and fun, you can be sure to be welcomed with opened arms by a dedicated team of education professionals.
As the ECT / Room Leader you will need to be a natural leader to lead, mentor and support the educators in the 1-2 age room. As an ECT you will be responsible for planning and implementing a high-quality, stimulating and fun educational program for the little learners in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF
Why work here?
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on free training / professional development
- Supportive team environment
- Convenient location
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Expect A Star offers Refer A Friend rewards; enquire today - firstname.lastname@example.org