Cook | Childcare Chef | Alexandria
This stunning Long Day Care Centre is located in Alexandria and is seeking a permanent Chef to join their wonderful team. You will cook for 80 children per day in a well-equipped kitchen. The centre is easily accessible via public transport (20 min walk from Green Square station) and there is also on-site parking.
This is a permanent part-time role, Monday to Friday 8:0 am - 2:00 pm. You would work a total of 25 hours per week.
As the Cook/Chef, you are responsible for preparing nutritious meals and snacks for the children. The children range in age from 6 weeks to 5 years old. You will have experience as a Cook in a childcare centre and a proven ability to provide meals for children, including those with special dietary requirements.
- Food handling/food safety certificates (essential)
- Previous experience as a cook/chef in childcare (essential).
- WWCC NSW (essential)
- Confident in planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Ensure safe and hygienic preparation and storage of food and drinks
- Competitive pay
- Supportive team environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Child care discounts
- Supportive environment - high quality kitchen and utensils.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply through Seek now! You can also send an updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, refer a friend today and get $300 Visa gift card (if we successfully place this friend into permanent work!).